Current Team: Omaha Lancers (USHL)Shoots: Right
Profiles & Press Clippings:
- USHL 2013-14 Profile/Stat Page
- Elite Prospects Profile/Stat Page
- Brad Schlossman Blog Committment Post
- A synopsis of his game, via the Omaha World Herald: Poolman is a reliable, steady player who also brings a solid offensive game. With his size and strength, Aikens expects Poolman to play in all situations. “Coming out of the Fall Classic, Tucker is one of the hotter guys in the league as far as college attention,” Aikens said. “He gained valuable experience last year and is kind of a late bloomer. He’s only scratching the surface of what he could be eventually.”
- Son of former Fighting Sioux football player and current UND men's hockey strength and conditioning coordinator Mark Poolman.
- 2013 NHL Draft Prospect Profile
- He was selected in the 5th Round (127th Overall) by the Winnipeg Jets at the 2013 NHL Entry Draft.
- He is playing for Omaha of the USHL.
- Playing for the Omaha Lancers (USHL), he recorded 28 points (14G, 14A) in 64 games.
- His 12 power play goals led the USHL in 2012-13.
- In January he participated in the 2013 USHL/NHL Top Prospects Game, which featured 40 of the USHL's top NHL draft eligible players. He was a teammate of fellow UND recruits Luke Voltin and Luke Johnson on the victorious Team West.
- Played for the Wichita Falls Wildcats (NAHL), where he registered 29 points (7G, 22A) and a +5 rating in 59 games.
- Was selected to represent Team Midwest at the 2012 NAHL Top Prospects tournament.
- Following his strong NAHL rookie season, the Omaha Lancers selected him in the 3rd round (38th overall) of the USHL Entry Draft.
- He produced 22 points (5G, 17A) in 23 games while playing for East Grand Forks (HS-Minnesota).
- He played for Team Great Plains in the Upper Midwest Elite League, producing five points (2G, 3A) in 16 games.
- Playing in 25 games for East Grand Forks, he registered 10 points (3G, 7A).